<!--[if !supportLists]-->1. Develop the business in the industry field, such as power and energy (Conventional power plant and
Renewable energy, e.g. thermal power, wind power, nuclear power, hydro power, biomass power , smart grid,
boiler and pressure vessel, etc.
2. Negotiate and win projects and achieve the defined sales targets (revenue and profit).
3. Analyze the market needs, identify target customers' expectations and competition, it includes: to secure business opportunities and prepare expansion of our service scope;
4. Monitor competition from the following perspectives, it includes: emergence of new competitors (their strengths, weaknesses), new services offered by existing competitors, the expansion of competitors such as alliances, joint ventures, partnerships, new offices;
5. Perform other duties assigned by Manager.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in chemical mechanics, heat energy, material engineering, Electrical, Electronic or business administration, electrics, etc;
2. At least 3 years sales experience in the industry field, such as power and energy, boiler and pressure vessel, industrial machinery etc.
3. Strong interpersonal skills: persuasion, communication, leadership, ability to navigate in complex organizational environments;
4. Self motivated, be able to work in a self-directed manner;
5. Good command of English;
6. Be willing to travel frequently